Your home is your sanctuary, your place to unwind – so choose the best quality, British-made decking system to broaden your relaxation space.
With experience in the decking market since 1999, Liniar produces the only range that’s designed, modelled, tooled, manufactured, foiled and stocked at its own state-of-the-art 180,000ft² facility in the heart of the UK.
Liniar is proud to be the only company to offer a fully sculptured balustrade system, along with a great variety of accessories. The Liniar brand is synonymous with outstanding innovation, style and engineering.
On-going investment in development and product design, machinery and facilities ensures that Liniar is at the forefront of the most up-to-date technology. Because components are available from stock, waiting times are kept low.
This means your deck can usually be delivered swiftly to one of Liniar’s national network of approved installers, using Liniar’s own transport.
Liniar decking is available in kit format, with pre-cut lengths, galvanised steel sub-frame and all fixings needed for a bespoke installation covering almost any size.
With Liniar’s unparalleled attention to engineering details and price, together with an outstanding level of customer service, all at a competitive price – you can be assured of a top quality product.
Designed & manufactured at Liniar’s UK factory
- Low maintenance
- No sanding, painting or staining required
- Will not rust, rot, warp or splinter
- Stain and scratch resistant
- Mould and algae resistant
- 100% lead free
- Fully sculptured balustrade system
- A wide range of colours, foiled in-house by Liniar
- 225mm wide deckboards for better coverage
- Made from eco-friendly 86% recycled PVCu
- Woodgrain pattern deckboard
- Tongue and groove design
- No fiddly clips
- Slip-resistant tested to BS 7976
- Wear resistance tested to BS EN660-2 & BS EN 428
- Strong and durable deckboard – 35mm thick
- Galvanised steel sub-frame for added strength
- Decking load tested to 521kg/m2
- Concealed fixings
- Class I fire safety rated
- Range includes steps, skirting & access ramps
- Matching accessories including storage boxes