Fixed Pitch Ringbeam
- The new fixed pitch ringbeam (25C) is even quicker to fit.
- It’s 55% lower so it looks like the rafters sail over the kerb rather than being mounted on the top, making it less obtrusive, lighter and sleeker.
- The thermal break is 14% bigger, so the ring beam is more thermally efficient & reduced the risk of condensations.
- The ring beam flap has been removed.
- There’s no external PVC section, so the lantern has a completely aluminium look.
- No foamboard is needed on the internal ringbeam.
Variable Pitch Ringbeam
- The new variable pitch ringbeam has been reduced in size to achieve all the visible benefits of the new fixed pitch ringbeam.
- It’s 38% lower than the old ringbeam.
- 57% bigger thermal break.
- The lantern is lighter, less obtrusive and more thermally efficient.